Radiators play a vital role in keeping our homes warm and cosy when the weather gets a bit colder. This is especially true when it comes to a restroom where a radiator helps people relax and unwind. However, you have to be very careful when choosing a radiator for your bathroom that will suit your needs. Here we will discuss a few tips to help you choose the right radiator for your bathroom.
Check the Type
Bathroom radiators can be categorized into the following three types:
- Type 11: Radiator type 11 is equipped with a single panel and a single row of convection fins. It allows excellent heat transfer from the radiator.
- Type 21: This type of radiator comes with a single row of convection fins and 2 panels.
- Type 22: It comes with a double row of convection fins along with 2 panels to the front and rear. Due to this reason, type 22 convectors are also known as double panel double convector radiators. You can buy double radiators in the UK at the best price from Bestko. We are the leading supplier of plumbing and heating products across the country.
And the Styles
At our online store, you will get a wide variety of designer and contemporary radiators suitable for all types of bathrooms. You can easily install them in small spaces. We assure you that you will surely find a style from our vast collection to match your bathroom design.
Check the Radiator Materials
The best bathroom radiators are typically made up of the following materials:
- Aluminium: It is a lightweight metal, and therefore aluminium radiators are suitable for stud partition walls. This type of heating system is incredibly energy-efficient and highly recyclable when their lives come to an end. It means investing in an aluminium radiator is creating an eco-friendly bathroom.
- Stainless Steel: Radiators made of stainless steel look incredibly stylish and attractive. Since they have anti-rust properties, you don't have to spend a lot of time and money on their maintenance. Stainless steel radiators are the perfect choice for a luxury bathroom.
- Mild Steel: It is robust yet easy to shape. That's why it is known as an excellent material to manufacture radiators. It is also a cost-effective solution, but you must use it as a central heating inhibitor to keep it safe from rust.
Choose Radiator Valves Carefully
A specific style of radiator needs a particular set of valves to match. You have to check the position of your pipe to choose between straight and angled valves. In some cases, an H-block valve can be the most suitable option for you. We recommend consulting with a plumber when choosing a valve for your bathroom radiator.
Buy High-Quality Radiators at the Best Price
You can buy top-class radiators in Birmingham at the best price from our online stores. Kindly visit our product pages and make the most of the June 2021 sale. Currently, we are offering 60% off on most of our products.